Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bela0
Paper Tape
Views: 99
Message 1 of 1

X380 only charges on P27h, no image on screen

Hello everyone,

one of my company's X380 barely wants to connect to the P27h displays. When connected, the computer charges through the screen, but display output won't work. The weird thing: A couple days ago it used to work almost perfectly, there was no updates in between, it just stopped working.

Here's what I tried:

• Trying different screens: Yes, the problems consists between screens, it seems to be a computer-related problem
  • Trying different cables: Trying brand new cables does now show any differnce
  • Download and install the latest Thunderbold-Driver: This did not change anything
  • I am running Windows 10 Version 1803, therefore the BIOS Setting for making Thunderbold availble for Windows 10 1709 or earlier does not do the trick

In Device-Manager when the screen is connected, it does not show up as a Display, just the USB-Hub shows up.

Does anybody have experience with this kind of problem? It seems to me that it is software-related rather than a defective interface (since it keeps charging and detecting USB-Ports)

Thanks for your help in advance,

Béla

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors