Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhilippeAnliker
Paper Tape
Views: 95
Message 1 of 5

X380 yoga USB-C wattage regulation

Does anybody know how much the wattage at the USB-C port of my X380 yoga is? And can this wattage be manually regulated?

Thanks for your help!

arya13
Fanfold Paper
Views: 77
Message 2 of 5

Re: X380 yoga USB-C wattage regulation

The wattage of the USB-C port of the X380 Yoga is 45W.
PhilippeAnliker
Paper Tape
Views: 64
Message 3 of 5

Thank you very much for your quick answer. Do you know whether this wattage can differ depending on the charge status of the battery? So for example that the wattage is automatically reduced to 25W when the battery has only 20% left?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 48
Message 4 of 5

Are you asking what the port consumes from the charger or what the port can provide to an external device?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

PhilippeAnliker
Paper Tape
Views: 31
Message 5 of 5

The wattage it provides. For example when a beamer is connected. I especially had some problems (no connection) when I connected the beamer via a USB-C to VGA adapter. The same beamer and adapter worked perfectly well with other laptops...

We're moving

To a new platform very soon

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors