Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EWP
Fanfold Paper
Views: 202
Message 1 of 3

Yoga X1 touch screen not working after latest firmware update

I did some updates on my Yoga and now my touchscreen no longer works. I have gone to the device manager and updated and checked on it. No luck. My pen works, but the finger touch does not. Nothing else seems to have happened to my computer past the updates. It seems like others seem to have this problem since updating their computers. My computer is no longer under warranty, and since I bought this thing for its touchscreen, I am a little choked that it has gone kaput. Would it have been the update that caused it, or would it have been just a case of it went kaputsky at the same time and it is a mere coincidence? Either way, I am really upset that this machine is broken so soon. Any idea if there is going to be an update to fix this or if it is now just blown?

GomJabbar
Punch Card
Views: 170
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga X1 touch screen not working after latest firmware update

EWP
Fanfold Paper
Views: 118
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga X1 touch screen not working after latest firmware update

I contacted them. At one point, they said that they would replace my touchscreen for free and to call a number. I did that and that person said that they would not do that and then went to talk to their supervisor. We ended up getting disconnected and they never called back but did send me an email that a file was started. I called again, and those people said that they would get back to me and never did. So basically I just spent a long time getting poor customer service. I am not that impressed. I have not had anything past the one email a week ago. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors