Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rainieej
Paper Tape
Views: 670
Message 1 of 3

Yoga x1 3rd gen touch screen not working

Hi all,

So I just got my laptop like 4 days ago and a little bummed, because already I'm having an issue where the touch screen is not responding to my fingers only the pen. Tried the various drivers provided in other forum posts to no avail. It only started last night so I'm not sure what changed. Update, maybe, but no rollbacks have worked. Any ideas would be appreciated. Love the laptop otherwise but this is a bit annoying. 

Thanks!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 641
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga x1 3rd gen touch screen not working

did it ever work?  Did you do or install anything just before it stopped?  Look in the device manager and see if there are any problem devices?

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Highlighted
rainieej
Paper Tape
Views: 620
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga x1 3rd gen touch screen not working

It worked at first. I dont use touch a ton, so I only noticed it not working last night. Pen still works totally fine. Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary in device manager, the HID touch screen is still visible, so it is connected, driver activity is normal. Uninstalled everything that could have affected it and no luck. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors