Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,803
Message 11 of 12

Re: brand new x1 carbon touch blue screen after sleep

Hi jamietre, thanks for your info about the BIOS fix. 

Just for the rest of community users' info , the BIOS version 2.59 mentioned about the fix as show below:

(Fix) Fixed an issue where the computer might not resume normal operation from sleep state.

Download the BIOS from here:

BIOS Update Bootable CD for Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - T...

Note: Please ensure you follow the instruction of flashing BIOS strictly to avoid any issues may occur.

Thanks again to jamietre for your confirmation about the fix with BIOIS update.

Best regards,

Cleo

T410, x240

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
danny1980b
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,512
Message 12 of 12

Re: brand new x1 carbon touch Screen goes blank and machine hangs

Hi,

I have a i7 lenovo x1 touch, the screen goes blank.. the adaptive keyboard stays lit up but dose not respond power light stays on. but you have to reset it to get it going again, sometimes it happens quite a few times as you log in.. although it has happened in bios as well. I have switched off the adaptive lighting, even disabled it in device manager, I have rolled the graphics drivers back to windows generic's downloaded graphics drivers from the intel site.

Please can you help me.. I have had this machine for less the two weeks...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors