Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alphapoint
Serial Port
Views: 308
Message 1 of 5

install update Problem

Hello

i have Lenovo ThinkPad X200S , when i check my "ThinkVantage System update" ,i can see that my System Neet Two Updates which is :

Windows 7 update module KB982018 32bit

Windows 7 Update Module KB2397190 32bit

when i am trying to install them using ThinkVantage System update , it fail  , so i try to install them Manually (i Download them from Lenovo Support Site)  , but , still when i install them , it Gave me a Message Box Say  " This Update is not Applicable to your Computer "  !!!!  , 

Whats the Hell is the Problem , the ThinkVantage System update telling me that these updates are For my Computer , and they are important , and the Read me also say that these updates for my Computer X200S , But when i try to install them , it say  "This Update is not Applicable to your Computer"  !!!!

Help me Lenovo Please  , i need to know where is the Problem ... my Laptop still under Warranty

Greeting

Alpha

michaeltristan
Paper Tape
Views: 294
Message 2 of 5

Re: install update Problem

Please keep me posted.. I am in a similar situation with updates... Its a shame, but Ive never been so hesitant about 'updating' my computer as I now am..  I need Windows 7 Delux Professional Premium You Can Actually Use it Not Just Fix It version 5.0,  so I can get some homework done, this Home Premium isnt premium enough.

Kind regards,

Michael

kind regards,
michael
tatyau
Fanfold Paper
Views: 289
Message 3 of 5

Try to uninstall the update manager, then remove the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\System Update

Reinstall the update manager, and run update again.

Alphapoint
Serial Port
Views: 272
Message 4 of 5

ya , sure its Shame , i wish that some one from lenovo give us some time and look to our problem .

Alphapoint
Serial Port
Views: 270
Message 5 of 5

Sorry my friend , it did not work too , thank for reply

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors