Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
100aboveGl
Paper Tape
Views: 489
Message 1 of 6

thinkpad x240 spare parts

Dears,

I am currently located in egypt and i wanted to order a dual language keyboard english/arabic for my x240.

I found this on the Bill of material

04X0182 N CS13X Backlit KBD Arabic Chicony - Primary, but i don't know if this will be dual language or only arabic tags on the keys?

unforunatly non of the local stores in here have this one so everyone keep saying that it will be hard to find it.

so if any of you know how to order what am i looking for don't hesiste to reply.

have a good day

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 453
Message 2 of 6

Re: thinkpad x240 spare parts

I "believe" that the Lenovo part number you need is FRU 04X0182 (Backlit KBD Arabic Chicony Part Number 04X0182) but I only see one site online that claims to have one, and it is in the UK.     The part is not cheap, so I would suggest you contact them directly (see link below) and make sure it fits your exact model, but they do appear to have one left in stock, and can ship to Egypt.

EAF Supply Chain

https://www.eafsupplychain.com/Product/LV-04X0182

You might also search for the Lenovo Part Number/FRU  elsewhere to see if you can get a better price if you do not need it right away,  but the link above was the only one I found that actually claims to have one in stock.

100aboveGl
Paper Tape
Views: 275
Message 3 of 6

Re: thinkpad x240 spare parts

dears,

i am trying to order spare parts for my x240, yet all what i can find is through ebay and not what i need.

so how can i order directly from lenovo? i have my address in usa yet, i can't find a purchasing buttom at the support website

100aboveGl
Paper Tape
Views: 300
Message 4 of 6

How do i order parts directly from lenovo???

Dears,

am trying to order spare parts for my x240 from lenovo website, yet i can't see any purchasing option.

can you please direct me how to get this done.

Guru
Views: 297
Message 5 of 6

Re: How do i order parts directly from lenovo???

You can buy from Lenovo encompass store.

Https://lenovo.encompass.com

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 255
Message 6 of 6

Re: How do i order parts directly from lenovo???

Hi 100aboveGl, Please don't start multiple threads on the same subject. It splinters the discussion and makes it hard to follow. Thanks!

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors