Did you mean: 
saedgabua
Paper Tape
Views: 8,998
Message 1 of 5

using internet with sim card- x260 lte modem

hi there,

i have lenovo thinkpad x260, i7

i but  SIM CARD Data on the slot of my modem in the side of the laptop its not working!

I tried downloading the driver. But it did not work

i have Windows 10 Pro

i Check these:

netsh mbn sh cap int=*

netsh mbn sh vis int=*

the Image attached

can you help me to fix it..

thanks!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 8,967
Message 2 of 5

Re: using internet with sim card- x260 lte modem

Hello and welcome,

Does your laptop actually have a WWAN card installed?  What's the MT-M? (like 20F6006BUS as an example of a US model)

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

saedgabua
Paper Tape
Views: 8,963
Message 3 of 5

thanks

my MTM IS:

20F5-S0K102

its have a sim slot !

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 8,954
Message 4 of 5

Pretty much all Lenovo laptops that have WWAN-capable variants have SIM slots since they share common mechanicals.  That doesn't mean there's a WWAN card installed.

Plugging your MT-M into the SUPPORT search box yields this in the machine info drop-down:

Processor: 1x (): : Memory: 1x : : Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro(EN:English,HB:Hebrew): : Hard Drive: 1x : : Wireless Network: 1x : : Ports: 1x : : Camera: 1x : : Graphics: 1x : : Monitor: 3 Year On-site

It doesn't appear to have a WWAN card.  You can double-check in device manager.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

saedgabua
Paper Tape
Views: 8,944
Message 5 of 5

thanks

Another question:
Can I add a WWAN card? What kind if possible?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors