Options

281 Posts

12-08-2008

US

538 Signins

3089 Page Views

• Views: 3089
  • Message 1 of 2

what is the proper way to calibrate 4k monitor in X1E? role of display optimizer?

2019-09-27, 1:43 AM

I just got a X1E with the 4k screen, when setting it up, I noticed the display optimizer which I presume switches from adobeRGB (Photo pro) to DCIP3 or Rec709 for movie pro? and full native coverage under "native". I noticed the *.icm files in the proper Windows directory

I happen to own both a X1i and a Spyder5 sensors, two basic questions 1? can I fine tune this profiles with my X1i Pro or Spyder5 sensors? 2) can I simply add a "user-defined" profile using the software of either sensor?? 

btw, it would have been helpful if the display optimizer had any help/documentation.

Options

434 Posts

08-02-2018

US

388 Signins

1696 Page Views

• Views: 1696
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: what is the proper way to calibrate 4k monitor in X1E? role of display optimizer?

2019-10-24, 7:45 AM

Hi there, jdrodrig! 

Welcome to the Lenovo forum discussion! 

Just to confirm, what's the exact Gen of the Lenovo X1 Extreme? For the screen display calibration, the default application that you can use is the Color Calibration that came with the Windows OS. You can still try using the Spyder5 Sensors to tune up the screen of the Lenovo X1 Extreme, however, we cannot guarantee if it will work. 

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete