Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stadejo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 921
Message 1 of 2

x100e Wireless Video Streaming SLOW

Hello,  I have a new  x100e (Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit, 2GB RAM, 250GB hard drive).  Lenovo Access Connections says my wireless connection is good (4 out of 5 bars on the indicator) and says speed is 72.0 Mbps.  When I try to view video on YouTube, it plays 3 or 4 seconds then stops with the spinning circle in the middle of the screen for another 4 or 5 seconds then plays another 4 or 5 seconds, and on and on.  It's made viewing video streams not worth the trouble.  If it is something I really want to see, I'll pause the playing and wait til it all loads - which can be a while.  I previously was using an S10 Ideapad w/ WinXP and never had this problem.  What gives? 

kaaremi
Blue Screen Again
Views: 503
Message 2 of 2

Re: x100e Wireless Video Streaming SLOW

I am also struggling with very slow data transfer speed in the same WLAN ThnkPad x100e downloads well under 10 Mbps. Strangely, the same metering service shows well over 70 Mbps with another Levovo PC, ThinkPad E320. I have done complete factory reset, all updates, including BIOS and obviously not running any CPU or bandwidth consuming applications while measuring the speed. In the photo you an see that the latency and upload sppeed are at same level, while the download speeds are massively different. Lenovo diagnostics didin't help to solve the issue.

I would really appreciate tips to solve this.

WP_20140329_12_32_13_Pro.jpg

Top Kudoed Authors