Options

4 Posts

11-02-2010

California

9 Signins

37 Page Views

• Views: 37
  • Message 1 of 2

x201 Wireless Problems: intel advanced-N 6200 dropping packets/losing connection to router

2011-12-29, 23:01 PM

My x201 laptop just started having serious wireless problems.

It would, in the past, lose the connection to the router or not see any available networks, but a reboot would fix this.

Now, however, it will connect to the network but the connection is dropping packets. It would time out, and I can't do anything. Other devices connect fine without issue, so the router is not the problem.

I have all the latest drivers and updates, and this happened out of nowhere.

Any ideas? Do I need to replace the wireless card? This is horrible timing for me since I need my laptop to work on some time critical things.

Thanks for the help in advance.

PS. Very disappointed in the x201. My second "Thinkpad" laptop, but fraught with problems. I've also had the "Random shutdown" problem.

Options

11 Posts

12-26-2010

Prague, Czech republic

29 Signins

317 Page Views

• Views: 317
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: x201 Wireless Problems: intel advanced-N 6200 dropping packets/losing connection to router

2012-01-02, 15:32 PM

looks like you have the same problem as I had 1 year ago and there are (btw) lots of threads about this in this forum.

Try to look here, hope it helps you: http://bbone99.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-to-solve-wifi-issue-on-thinkpad.html

More about this topic can be found here: http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/X-Series-Tablet-ThinkPad-Laptops/Persistent-WIFI-problem-wity-my-X201-tablet/td-p/227705/page/3

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete