Dhaka

1 Signins

69 Page Views

• Views: 69
  • Message 1 of 1

x220 not booting/powering up

2014-06-14, 19:40 PM

Hi

I am facing problem with my lenovo x220. I have been using this laptop for few years and never faced any issues with my x220. But from last few weeks i am facing a problem that cannot be ractiifed. I have changed my laptop screen as it was shattered few weeks ago. Since that i have problem to power on my laptop. I have remove the battery and hold the power button 30 second  to reset the battery. Sometime it works and sometime it doesn't. I have changed the CMOS battery as it was identified as dead. After replacing the old CMOS battery with a new one i am still facing the same problem. Sometime the laptop did power on after removing the battery and hold the power on button for 30 seconds and put the battery back to power up but it is doesnt work all the time. Sometime i have to try few hours by removing the battery and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Once it power on it works fine and even if i shutdown the laptop it still manages to power on normally straight after but if the laptop didnt turned on for few hours it goes back to that stupid mode of not powering up. Can someone please help me/advice me regarding to this issues. Thanks

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete