Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suicidallabrat
Paper Tape
Views: 2,006
Message 1 of 11

x220 orders fail with (Error Code 024)

Attempting to place orders for the x220 fail with an "(An error has happened in processing your order. Please try again later (Error Code 024))" at the second ( 2 of 2 ) stage of check out.  

Browsers: Firefox 4, IE 9, IE 8, Chrome, Opera

Pay by paypal, pay by amazon and pay by Lenovo all fail.

Guest checkout fails,  logged in user checkout fails, purging cart then re configuring fails, etc.

This error state has persisted for the past ~5 hours.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  On an asside, orders for the x220 tablet ( not due out till late next month ) seccede!

SLR- 

willkill07
Paper Tape
Views: 1,885
Message 2 of 11

Re: x220 orders fail with (Error Code 024)

I am also experiencing the same issue. It's quite irritating. I would just like to be able to order a new machine.
jkgoya
What's DOS?
Views: 1,871
Message 3 of 11

Same here.

suicidallabrat
Paper Tape
Views: 1,820
Message 4 of 11

The availability date listed @ the X series store is now 4/20; which is fitting, considering you have'ta be smoking fat blunts to keep from going postal while banging your head against the keyboard for hours on end while trying to throw thousands of dollars of your hard earned cash at a hooker with the dysentery! ...further, a sales rep has informed me that orders can not be placed by phone either :/ I think Lanovo needs to do a bit more regression testing before deploying sites... SLR-
SuperMod
SuperMod
Views: 1,789
Message 5 of 11

according to the development team, this issue should be cleared up by sometime tomorrow if not sooner.   they are working diligently on correcting the code responsible for the erroneous configurations.

successful orders placed in the meantime could be canceled due to the configurations being incorrect.   if you order from the US and see your OS listed in spanish language then it will eventually be flagged in the system and automatically canceled.

we appreciate your patience while this is being corrected.

edit: temporarily marked post as solution to highlight this notice.

update:  the site has been fixed and now properly reflects english language OS options.   spend your money at will. Smiley Very Happy

ThinkStation P700      ThinkPad P40 · 600

suicidallabrat
Paper Tape
Views: 1,697
Message 6 of 11

@erik Thanks for the update; its amazing how just a little bit of information can relieve an awful lot of anxiety and frustration. Sadly, I was finally able to sneak an order in, earlier today, after 14 hours of trying, and now I find that it is likely to be canceled *sigh* ...just cant win.
suicidallabrat
Paper Tape
Views: 1,669
Message 7 of 11

...on an aside,  will currently successful orders, that are subsequently cancelled by the system, retain their date/time priority or will I lose my place and be given a later date/time in the queue based on the later re-order date/time?

SLR-

SuperMod
SuperMod
Views: 1,543
Message 8 of 11

i was out when the cart was repaired.   it looks like things are back to normal.   as long as your order mentions the OS being in english language then it should go through as planned.

suicidallabrat
Paper Tape
Views: 1,498
Message 9 of 11

Hmmm...  I dont know whether the Spanish language stanza was in my order.  That being the case, how am I to determine if I need to re-order?  I have received no cancellation notice, and I have been charged.  Im resistant to place another order unless I know that my last was cancelled, but I would be extraordinarily upset if I have lost my place in the queue due to this debacle.  What am I ta do?

SLR-

SuperMod
SuperMod
Views: 1,444
Message 10 of 11

don't place a new order unless your old one gets canceled.   there is no need to re-order unless notified.

if your order doesn't show spanish as the OS language then it should go through as intended.   if you do see spanish in the build list then i recommend calling the sales department to verify that your order is ok.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors