Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Tablet and Helix Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

07-05-2008

thatcher,az

4 Signins

41 Page Views

• Views: 41
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo repair center is a joke/ twice before buying from lenovo

2008-07-05, 2:49 AM
I sent my x61t in for repair and  the repair center has no idea where it - I was not contacted  as promised for updates or informed when they would replace the laptop. From purchase to this repair, customer service has been non-existent. Its like they dont care at all. I have purchased many computers and have never been treated so baddly- when I asked to speak to a manager the guy almost laughed- no manager but would send in a report that I was unhappy with support.  When I purchased they unit it didnt even come with a stylus and after speaking with sales and parts and noone willing to send one out and several phones calls latter I figured it was cheaper than wasting my time and I ordered one off ebay- what a joke. Nice machine horrible overall experiance- would not recommend to another.
Options

111 Posts

06-05-2008

Columbus, OH, USA

275 Signins

1766 Page Views

• Views: 1766
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo repair center is a joke/ twice before buying from lenovo

2008-07-06, 0:30 AM

My recent problem with a Lenovo part for the X61 was resolved quickly and without loss of service.    They even shipped a part within a day without requiring that I return the old part first.     Top notch service from my viewpoint.    Only complaint would be the help desk could have been more knowledgable about the part when I first called.   

I could see how you would be challenged on the stylus, they are expensive to replace.   I'd bet if you would have posted your issue here first, that someone could have intervened on your behalf.    It would have taken some patience though.    Bad customer service is never acceptable, letting it slide would have been my last choice.  

Full disclosure: Not a Lenovo employee, just someone with a X61 running Win XP SP2
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms