Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Tablet and Helix Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

05-05-2008

tx

2 Signins

44 Page Views

• Views: 44
  • Message 1 of 2

Mutli-touch screen touch function ?

2008-05-05, 16:01 PM
Anybody have any idea how to get the touch function to work? I have the multitouch/multiview screen (brand new as of yesterday) Thinkpad X61 tablet & can't figure out for the life of me how to get the touch function to work. The stylus pen works fine but I would have bought the superview screen if I knew the touch function on this was this hard to use. I can't find a touch panel settings utility to adjust settings referred to in the manual - anybody have any idea where it might be hiding?
Options

4 Posts

05-05-2008

tx

2 Signins

44 Page Views

• Views: 44
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Mutli-touch screen touch function ?

2008-05-05, 16:15 PM
Never mind about this question. I'm very embarassed to say I just realized I have the SXGA screen, not the MT-MV screen after all.

(No, I am not blonde)

Message Edited by Leilani on 05-05-2008 09:16 AM

edit: In my defense the model I purchased online at the Lenovo Outlet clearly says it was multi-touch-multiview on the specs I downloaded of the particular pre-built machine I selected & put into my cart. The nearly-indecipherable packing list which came with the tablet which was actually shipped to me seems to indicate indicates it is a Superview ("SXGATFT"). YIKES! I guess now I need to investigate what other specs vary.

Message Edited by Leilani on 05-05-2008 09:41 AM
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms