Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Tablet and Helix Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

30 Posts

05-16-2008

Canada

23 Signins

430 Page Views

• Views: 430
  • Message 1 of 4

Wishlist

2008-10-22, 1:52 AM

I don't see any wishlist threads, so I thought we should start one.  Here's one for the pot:

I wish that I didn't have to recalibrate the screen every time I change it's orientation.  I'd prefer to have it save calibration settings for each orientation so that I could switch orientations and have it apply the last known calibration settings for that orientation.  Without this feature, I find that writing near the edges of the screen frustrating if I've switched orientations and haven't recalibrated.  

Thom 

Options

30 Posts

05-16-2008

Canada

23 Signins

430 Page Views

• Views: 430
  • Message 2 of 4

Wishlist item: Undock should switch display scheme sooner

2008-10-22, 1:56 AM

I have got into the habit of switching my display scheme from extended desktop to normal before pressing the undock button.  If I don't do this, I find that the system will adjust the screen settings, but not very quickly or elegantly.  I wish it could make the switch back and forth between extended desktop and normal more smoothly and quickly.  

Options

2 Posts

04-25-2010

UK

17 Signins

61 Page Views

• Views: 61
  • Message 3 of 4

Re: Wishlist

2010-05-15, 6:23 AM

totally agree, incredibly annoying. Lenovo, you MUST get this fixed. 

I calibrate for portrait (battery on left) - all is good. But if/when I want to use pen on a landscape view (i.e. drawing on a powerpoint presentation) its waaay offf.

PLEASE SOMEONE FIX THIS.

thanks

Options

5 Posts

09-07-2008

Europe/Germany

7 Signins

104 Page Views

• Views: 104
  • Message 4 of 4

Re: Wishlist

2010-05-23, 12:23 PM

Give us the X60t volume control back! :-/

The old mute button really muted the X60t, no matter what. With the new x200 mute button you can never be sure whether the laptop is muted or not, without windows up and running. This is especially annyoing with windows startup sounds and sort of start-up beeps while sitting in class :-x

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms