Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Tablet and Helix Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

07-24-2008

Vietnam

10 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 1 of 2

"you have already created a set of Product Recovery Discs"

2008-07-24, 10:57 AM

I was trying to create a recovery media today. I put in the first blank CD and wait for half an hour just to see that the burning did not progress at all. I pressed cancel and take the CD out, then the system notify that creating recovery media has been completed.

The blank CD is still blank, so I re-try creating another set of recovery, but i receive the message "you have already created a set of Product recovery Discs. The microsoft license for your operating system permits you to create only one set of Product recovery discs. if your product recovery discs have been lost, stolen, or damaged, contact the Customer support for assistant.

Please suggest if there is another way to create this recovery set. If not, how do i contact lenovo for assistant.

Thank you

Options

210 Posts

12-20-2007

NY

560 Signins

2994 Page Views

• Views: 2994
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: "you have already created a set of Product Recovery Discs"

2008-07-24, 22:27 PM

Actually if you have a recovery disc, you could restore the image to harddrive [that will start over the counter]

In this case, if you don't have any backup at all, contact Lenovo is the best way I guess--get yourself into Lenovo.com There will be a phone number you need to call.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms