Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRodrig
What's DOS?
Views: 278
Message 1 of 2

A question on cases and covers for the Tpad X1 Gen 3

Hello,

I'm looking into purchasing a Thinkpad X1 Gen 3 in about a month from now, and I'm also looking into cases and covers for the device.  I'm aware of the available protector case that Lenovo has available for this device, but I'm instead looking for something more along the lines of either a folio case or a sleeve.  Unfortunately I haven't found anything available along these lines that is tailored toward the Thinkpad X1 Gen 3.  Does anyone know of such that this device would fit comfortably in?

Thanks.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 216
Message 2 of 2

Re: A question on cases and covers for the Tpad X1 Gen 3

I fix computers and I got this case free when someone was throwing away his machine after spilling coffee into it.  I have an X1 Yoga gen3 in it right now and it seems perfect for my use.  There isn't room for carrying much stuff with it, but it seems well made,  I tend to use the sleeve when I am carrying nothing but the machine.

https://evecase.com/collections/evecase-laptop/products/evecase-13-3-14inch-laptop-ultraportable-uni...

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors