Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Tablet and Helix Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

01-25-2010

USA

11 Signins

43 Page Views

• Views: 43
  • Message 1 of 1

Can't get proper warranty status

2010-01-26, 1:56 AM

I have a Lenovo X61 Tablet PC. I paid extra for a 3 yr warranty. I am now in my third year but when I go to Lenovo's site, it says my unit is out of warranty as it had only a 1 yr warranty. I called and was directed to Entitlement. I have talked to a few different people there, anbd each one says that they can see that in fact I do have a 3 yr warranty. But each of them also says that they can't change the system. So my case was handed off to someone else who initially worked with me by email. I even sent him a copy of my invoice, showing that I paid for the warranty. He now seems to have dropped off the face of the earth . . .  or at least Lenovo.

I have spent an enormous amount of time on an issue that would seem to be so easy to fix. And I continue to get absolutely nowhere. I have been a regular Lenovo customer, but this has me rethinking the relationship. I need to contact somebody who will take responsibility for getting this fixed. Any suggestions?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms