Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhargavvv
Paper Tape
Views: 203
Message 1 of 6

Cannot reach Memphis TN repair centre

Hi 

I have sent out a Thinkpad X1 Extreme laptop for repair on Dec 18th, and the last update i have is that Machine has been sent to repair centre after waiting for a week on Parts not available

Already i had to wait for a month after ordering this laptop and then right on the very first day when i setup the laptop the mother board and the display crashed.

Please help, after repeated calls to the number 877-273-7835, i keep getting the same message as there is no support agent to answer the call. the Website to check the status is also returning error.  https://webtool.flex.com/customersearch/#/

Can any one please help me with the contact number or email or any update on the status of my repair service Order 407HFCM

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 187
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cannot reach Memphis TN repair centre

I just entered the service order number you provided and the email address associated with your forum account and got status back.  (received by depot)

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Bhargavvv
Paper Tape
Views: 181
Message 3 of 6

Hi Rich,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, after repeated refreshes and using multiple browsers i got this status, which says that computer has arrived at repair centre, can you please help me understand, whether the parts are available now and the actual repair work has started. 

Sorry for geting a bit finicky about this, my dilema is that i had my hands on this laptop for just one day Smiley Sad after waiting for a month to get this laptop

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 175
Message 4 of 6

It sounds frustrating.  I believe the parts are not available yet.  On new models, often parts are less available than on older ones because they are being used for assembly and repairs are less common.  I know that doesn't help you.  I would try to call the depot again and ask that the case can be escalated.  (That option is available because it has been there a week)  If You cannot get through, I would call the main support number (1-800-426-7378) and ask if they can escalate the case.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Highlighted
Bhargavvv
Paper Tape
Views: 125
Message 5 of 6

Hi There,

Can anyone please help me, i've been stuck in limbo. I tried calling multiple numbers on multiple days and times, the minute the call lands to the Memphis TN repair centre i constantly get the same message "NO SUPPORT AGENTS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU RIGHT NOW"

No matter if i call separtely 877-273-7835 or go through the other support number, any number i try its no use.

I even called warranty to send me a replacement computer, but even for that the warranty team wants this defective computer to be sent back.

Now i have an RMA number for returns but i dont have the computer. i am so much frustrated and sad what to do, should i wait for more days "Hoping" that the laptop would be repaired or should i ask the defective one to be sent back to me ?

Please help!! any one!!!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 99
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

Try calling the repair center as early as possible.  I believe the hours are from 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Eastern Time.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

I am a volunteer and neither a Lenovo nor a Microsoft employee.

L380 YogaP50 (20EN-*)S230u (3347-4HU)T23 (2648-LU7)T42 (2378-R4U)T43p (2678-H7U)T61p (6459-CTO)W510 (4318-CTO)W530 (2441-4R3)W530 (2441-4R3)X100e (3508-CTO)X120e (0596-CTO)X220 (4286-CTO)X250 (20CM-*)Yoga 370

de.gif Deutsche Community es.gif Comunidad en Español ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество pt.gif Communidade Portugues

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors