cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmo
Punch Card
Views: 770
Message 1 of 3

How to (re-)assign the first two tablet buttons?

The Lenovo tablet button utility allows to assign the tablet buttons 3-5 (the display rotation button, the forth one (what symbol is that?) and the one with the lock symbol). But what about the first two? How/where can one change these?

Right now the power button triggers a hibernation, but I would prefer if it would switch the system to suspend mode, instead.

The second one - when pressed long - produces the equivalent of CTRL-ALT-DEL (which is fine), but can't one assign a short press to something else (e.g. ESC)?

Why are these two buttons not listed in the tablet button configuration utility?

Michael

Pic
Blue Screen Again
Views: 711
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to (re-)assign the first two tablet buttons?

You can change what the power button does in Power Manager. For the next two buttons, I would like to know myself how it could be done.
X201 tablet w/ Multitouch, 8-Cell Battery
Core i7 620LM (2.00 GHz) w/ 4 GB DDR3 Memory
Windows 7 Pro 64 bits, HDD 320GB 7200RPM
Messagepads
Punch Card
Views: 659
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to (re-)assign the first two tablet buttons?

The Lenovo tablet button utility allows to assign the tablet buttons 3-5 (the display rotation button, the forth one (what symbol is that?) and the one with the lock symbol). But what about the first two? How/where can one change these? End Quote

The forth one displays in fact a kind of "on-screen" menu as it is the one to bring up the table shortcuts menu.

About the change of assignment, isn't it influenced by the version of your operating system?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors