03-15-2019

TR

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Keybord dockfan error

2019-03-15, 14:47 PM

Hi, I was working on my thinkpad and then the battery was running out of warning and to charged the battery. Suddenly keybordwas not work. I tired to reset many times, but not successful. Is there any solution?

Options

459 Posts

05-02-2019

US

322 Signins

7862 Page Views

• Views: 7862
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Keybord dockfan error

2019-12-07, 14:11 PM

Hi there!

Kindly share to us the exact model of your machine and follow the troubleshooting steps below to further isolate the problem.

Could you try the below mentioned steps?

• Go to control panel, Open Device Manager.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the Device Manager Window, and click on “Universal Serial Bus Controllers” to expand it.
  • Right-click on the first entry in the expanded list named “USB Root Hub,” and select Disable from the context menu.
  • Right-click once again on that same “USB Root Hub” entry, and select Enable from the context menu.
  • If it works, the list of items under “Universal Serial Bus controllers” should refresh, and you should see some additional items in the list. 
  • The USB ports on the docking station and devices connected to them should be working once again.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save