Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZiMoFoX
Paper Tape
Views: 1,164
Message 31 of 35

Re: Lenovo X1 tablet keyboard stops working

Dear All please I would like to elaborate that I observed my Keyboard problem as following :

1- Typing Lag.

2-Letters Repeating.

3-stop typing. 

Step 1:

i thought for the 1st time that the issue is a software issue, so I click to open the "on screen keyboard" at that moment I realized that the problem is not a software issue as the soft keyboard work like charm.

Step 2:

i recognized that the problem only occurred when i rise up the keyboard to the 3rd level (highest Level) when the KB is touching the screen" but in the flat and 2nd level I didn't realized any problems.

so is that because of magnetic affects... maybe yes maybe not ....

this is up for discussion.

Regards,

Mahmoud

ZiMoFoX
Paper Tape
Views: 1,161
Message 32 of 35

Exactly same in here re-positioning with no totally detaching can solve the problem ! that really wired .....
ZiMoFoX
Paper Tape
Views: 1,159
Message 33 of 35

Exactly same in here re-positioning with no totally detaching can solve the problem ! that really wired .....

Tankred
What's DOS?
Views: 599
Message 34 of 35

I remember finding this thread a few years ago, when I first had problems with the Tablet X1 keyboard becoming unresponsive. Here I am several years later, with a second gen Tablet X1 that I was given on warranty because of unrelated issues with my first gen, and the problem has just startred rearing its ugly head again! Funny that this this thread has "solved" in the title... Oh well, I guess I will use the tool tip in this thread to get Lenovo to send me a new keyboard (again).

Next time I will buy a Surface, I hope they are more relialable.

Lambertian
Paper Tape
Views: 588
Message 35 of 35

Yes, it's rediculous. I opened this thread back then and they've totally lost me as a customer because of that. I returned my X1 Tablet and bought a Dell Latitude 5285 instead. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors