cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lrenalex
What's DOS?
Views: 2,996
Message 1 of 3

Mouse not working after use in tablet mode?

Every day, around 8 am, I go to  a Calculus class in which I use my Lenovo Thinkpad X220 tablet to take notes, draw graphs , etc. After this class is over, once i switch back to laptop mode, the mouse no longer works. The only way I am able to get the mouse to work again, is to do a system restore back to the day I got this computer. has anyone else had this problem and how might i go about fixing it

Former Employee
Views: 2,968
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mouse not working after use in tablet mode?

hey Irenalex,

try uninstalling the ultranav/mouse drivers for your unit.
goto http://support.lenovo.com , download and install the latest ultranav/mouse drivers for your unit.

curious to know, did the happen when you first got your machine or did it happen after installing a software?

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
pubert
Punch Card
Views: 2,966
Message 3 of 3

Re: Mouse not working after use in tablet mode?

Other people have already mentioned it, but try Fn+F8 to make sure that your mouse is enabled...sometimes it turns itself off for no apparent reason.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals