Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcome to the Lenovo Community

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.
Shape the Future of PCs

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team
Community Spotlight

Visit the Lenovo Blogs!

Check out the ThinkPad Time Machine
Visit the Community Spotlight Blog
Windows  10

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Punch Card
0 Kudos

Re: Order Finally received, but very disappointed! Come on Lenovo!

VinP wrote:
So guess what? Still no shipment and no contact from anyone from Lenovo regarding my stylus!! This is insanity. The customer service at Lenovo has certainly degraded to the point where I do not feel comfortable purchasing their products. It's very unfortunate. At this time I plan to cancel my order and ship everything back.

Lenovo has broken my faith in their company and has lost the business of my friends, family, and colleagues.

Well, I hope you let them know exactly why you are leaving.  I can't say I blame you because they do suck at any kind of personal interaction with customers.  It's a sad day when working with a web page is superior to talking to a person.

Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

You should be able to use the pen from your x61 with the x220 just fine.

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

I had and x61 not and x61t

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Just to let everyone know I ordered my x220T on Jan 19th. I still DO NOT HAVE A PEN!!

Punch Card
0 Kudos

VinP wrote:

Just to let everyone know I ordered my x220T on Jan 19th. I still DO NOT HAVE A PEN!!

It is just unimaginable that Lenovo can't fix a simple problem like this very quickly. Something is surely wrong with this organization.

SCSI Port
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

AQ_OC wrote:

VinP wrote:

It is just unimaginable that Lenovo can't fix a simple problem like this very quickly. Something is surely wrong with this organization.

I've said it before.  It's like a Chinese Fire Drill choreographed by the Keystone Kops.  Check out both topics on Wikipedia, if you don't know what this means.

I was ready to also purchase a ThinkPad Slate Tablet; but after I saw how this outfit operates, it won't happen in this lifetime.

What's DOS?
0 Kudos

I also purchased an x220t with no pen included.  I was told that the invoice shows that it doesn't have a pen which I find riduculous.  You don't see your invoice until AFTER you purchase from the outlet store, the AD for the product I purchased shows a picture with the stylus, and talks about the pen in the description.   I think other people should post here as well because this seems like it needs to be a class-action lawsuit for false advertising.