12-30-2009

Austria

3 Signins

46 Page Views

• Views: 46
  • Message 1 of 1

Only troubles with mobile broadband

2009-12-31, 0:18 AM

I have a X200t (7453-WRK) and a Windows 7 64 Bit with all the Updates through the Lenovo Systemupdate  and i like to use the mobile broadband connection through the F3507 Mobile Broadband.

At first i got the Error 043 in the Think Vantage Access Connection and i found out many people does have problems with the card..

Phase a)

Some of the symptoms i had where in Fn + F5  the wwan connection does not appear,  the was no Lan - Connection in the window 7 connection manager, there was a connection with the mobile broadband device but with the wrong symbol (cable) ...

After a couple of installations and deinstallations (also with old versions as recommend through forums, but finally with a nice reinstallation (deinstallation - reboot - installations) suddenly this Symptoms where gone.

Phase b)

In the Fn + F5 the wwan connection appears, but i can't switch it on.

After a lot a searching through the internet a read that a couple of people mention that the access connection making a lot of troubles, so i gave that a try and after deinstallation of access connection the "wwan module" suddenly can switched on

Phase c)

now with 1.0.0.52 beautiful installed and no  access connection the next problem appears..

referring to (http://jack.ukleja.com/update-ericsson-f3507g-mobile-broadband-on-windows-7-with-lenovo-thinkpad/) there should be a menu, properties where i can configure the apn ...  (it isn't listed in the network list in the system tray.... only the dial - up connection through the modem port ist listend..)

i also tried to install the sony erricsson wireless manager (as recommended - http://jack.ukleja.com/how-to-get-ericsson-f3507g-mobile-broadband-card-working-on-windows-7-lenovo-thinkpad-t400s/)  - but this software does find the modem (NoMobileBroadbandModem)

also if i go on the mobile broadband connection on diagnostics ... there is the message "no simcard"  (but there is a sim card , and there sim card + internet access usually works fine in my nokia e51) i also re-inserted the sim card a couple of times...   

Here i stuck at the moment

=> no connection in the systemtray

=> no place where i can configure the apn

=> and the "no simcard" message in the diagnostics...

Any ideas ?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save