Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuperMod
SuperMod
Views: 597
Message 11 of 13

Re: Problem following X61T LCD replacement

joelz - welcome to the forum!

code 10 suggests an incompatible driver, yet it sounds like you've tried them all.   one thing to check is to make sure the drivers you've downloaded were actually installed.   double-clicking the .exe will expand the driver package but doesn't install the driver.   you need to do this through device manager.   if you've followed this procedure then i suggest calling lenovo support.

on another note, i removed your other three posts as we don't allow cross-posting.   one post is usually enough to get attention, especially when everything is in the same discussion board.   thanks for understanding. Smiley Wink

ThinkStation P700      ThinkPad X1C7

joelz
Paper Tape
Views: 583
Message 12 of 13

Thanks for your advice, Eric.  I did use the Setup app in the expanded driver folder to install.  Sorry for the cross posts, but is there another mechanism to get the attention of those who posted in the relevant threads?  I suppose they must have found some solution as it's been a while since they came across the same problem, and I was hoping they still get notification on replies in their threads.

So far, yours is the only response.

SuperMod
SuperMod
Views: 580
Message 13 of 13

most of the members who posted those threads haven't logged in for months.   if you're in a hurry for a response, the best thing to do is call lenovo support since it's their job to make sure your system is functioning 100% after being returned from repair.

ThinkStation P700      ThinkPad X1C7

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors