Did you mean: 
Tsimopoulos
What's DOS?
Views: 386
Message 1 of 1

Problem with x200 Tablet (disappointed)

Morning to all reading,

I have a few problems with my x200 tablet that i am very annoyed with:

1. On low brightness the screen flickers (up the top) and i cannot work. I travel a lot (overseas) and this is a problem as i need battery life and can only work in full brightness.

2. I have some sort of stain on the inside of my screen, it does not look like a dead pixel to me, it looks like a stain.

I bought my ThinkPad x200 tablet at the end of February this year and when I received it I called the helpdesk for Australia and spoke to them about my problem. They told me that if it is a dead pixel they have to replace the screen and it will cost me like $900 and if I don’t choose to do this I have to pay for them to release it.

Now I think this is the (excuse me) crappiest service I have ever received. I bought a Lenovo because I am in business and I travel and I heard their tablet was the best you could possibly get. If I knew the service would be like this I would have paid extra elsewhere to receive better service.

Now for a company as reputable as Lenovo, I would think their standards would be higher. I have been reading forums and it seems a lot of people have had this problem and personally I am very disappointed with the service I received as well as the product I received.

Is there anyone on here that can assist me with this problem? It needs to be rectified

Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors