cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkriegel
Punch Card
Views: 223
Message 1 of 2

Some windows size won't change. Can only print by switching to tablet mode of x201t

Anyone else experience a problem with windows that are too large to view on the screen in laptop mode and won't move or zoom, and the only way to click on buttons like "print" or "save" that are outside the viewing area is to rotate to tablet mode?  This seems to happen when I'm using Citrix, but just wondered if there is some way to change screen resolution on-the-fly or master command to shrink the size of a window so it will be fully viewable on the screen, without having to switch the screen mode.

joncordova
802.11n
Views: 193
Message 2 of 2

Re: Some windows size won't change. Can only print by switching to tablet mode of x201t

That's not a tablet problem; you've probably got Windows dpi settings to 125%. It enlarges everything on the screen for the sake of netbooks. Just look for it in Control Panel.

Sometimes if I hold the mouse all the way at the bottom of the screen, Windows moves the window up by itself so that the off-screen button comes back on screen. It works best if I position the window above an unused space along the Windows taskbar.

Citrix is a Linux OS, right?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors