Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ww5
Paper Tape
Views: 217
Message 1 of 1

ThinkPad Helix 2 model 20CHS10P02 - stylus/pen

I am in posession of a second hand Helix 2 model 20CHS10P02. It comes with Pro, battery equipped keyboard, no bay for a stylus. I was convinced this device is compatible with a Lenovo pen - even though no stylus was supplied with my used machine. I have found misleading information on official Lenovo pages concerning stylus support. The following models were mentioned as compatible: Lenovo Pro/Active Pen 4X80H34887 or passive/no battery pen No. 00HW280. I bought the Pen 4X80H34887 and found out that it does not work with my device (made some troubleshooting concerning battery, pairing, etc).

I would rely on live users experience for the above mentioned model, rather than digging through contradictory Lenovo support pages. My questions are as follows:

1. What pen, if any, may be used with ThinkPad Helix 2 model 20CHS10P02? (concrete Lenovo model, altertnatives, passive or active, alternative stylus)?

2. Is there a chance that my device does not support any pen at all? Please refer to Lenovo manual QUOTE if your tablet does not come with a Tablet Digitizer Pen or a ThinkPad Active Pen your tablet does not support a pen UNQUOTE.

3. Is there a way to verify pen support in Windows settings (pen and screen information, device manager?)

Regards

ww5

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors