07-08-2019

PL

4 Signins

73 Page Views

• Views: 73
  • Message 1 of 2

ThinkPad Helix 2 model 20CHS10P02 - stylus/pen

2019-07-08, 16:37 PM

I am in posession of a second hand Helix 2 model 20CHS10P02. It comes with Pro, battery equipped keyboard, no bay for a stylus. I was convinced this device is compatible with a Lenovo pen - even though no stylus was supplied with my used machine. I have found misleading information on official Lenovo pages concerning stylus support. The following models were mentioned as compatible: Lenovo Pro/Active Pen 4X80H34887 or passive/no battery pen No. 00HW280. I bought the Pen 4X80H34887 and found out that it does not work with my device (made some troubleshooting concerning battery, pairing, etc).

I would rely on live users experience for the above mentioned model, rather than digging through contradictory Lenovo support pages. My questions are as follows:

1. What pen, if any, may be used with ThinkPad Helix 2 model 20CHS10P02? (concrete Lenovo model, altertnatives, passive or active, alternative stylus)?

2. Is there a chance that my device does not support any pen at all? Please refer to Lenovo manual QUOTE if your tablet does not come with a Tablet Digitizer Pen or a ThinkPad Active Pen your tablet does not support a pen UNQUOTE.

3. Is there a way to verify pen support in Windows settings (pen and screen information, device manager?)

Regards

ww5

Options

459 Posts

05-02-2019

US

322 Signins

7862 Page Views

• Views: 7862
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: ThinkPad Helix 2 model 20CHS10P02 - stylus/pen

2019-11-28, 15:44 PM

Hi ,

Unforetunately, there's no compatible pen for your ThinkPad Helix 2nd Generation. Should you need other accessories for this model refer to this link.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete