cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kesteve
Fanfold Paper
Views: 700
Message 1 of 6

Thinkpad X1 Tablet (gen3) Battery Charge Threshold being disabled unexpectedly by itself

Hi there, I just got my new Thinkpad X1 Tablet (gen3) and got some problem when using Battery Charge Threshold in the Lenovo Vantage app.

I have set the Threshold to stop charging at 80% and start charging again at 75%. It works at first, for a few days I guess, and suddenly during the lunch time today, I locked the X1 Tablet (battery level 78%), going out for lunch, then I come back and the battery level is 100%.

I then opened the Lenovo Vantage app to check, and Battery Charge Threshold is disabled.

I have no idea completely, why this settings was messed up, I didn't open the Lenovo Vantage app and the setting was cleared.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 620
Message 2 of 6

Re: Thinkpad X1 Tablet (gen3) Battery Charge Threshold being disabled unexpectedly by itself

kesteve,

Are you still having this problem, or was it just a one-time thing?

kesteve
Fanfold Paper
Views: 599
Message 3 of 6

Re: Thinkpad X1 Tablet (gen3) Battery Charge Threshold being disabled unexpectedly by itself

Yes this is still happening, this morning it happens again. I'm in contact with J. L. from Lenovo, do you need anything else from me?

Moderator note: Lenovo employee name removed per Community Guidelines

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 587
Message 4 of 6

kesteve,

Did JL send you the BatteryThresholdChecker tool?

If so, can you please zip up and attach your result.txt and battery-report.html here?

IBMweMissU
SCSI Port
Views: 532
Message 5 of 6

Hmmm, same issue here too.

TP600E > T41 > X61 > X201T > X220 > SP4 > SP2017 > X1 Tablet G3
kesteve
Fanfold Paper
Views: 529
Message 6 of 6

Nope, but he hold me to compress the following directory and send to him:

%LocalAppData%\Packages\E046963F.LenovoCompanion_k1h2ywk1493x8\LocalState

I have sent him this file and according to him, developers are checking with it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors