Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kicker
Not applicable
Views: 465
Message 1 of 1

Various Multi Touch Screens?

Hey everyone, I just bought an X200T off eBay under the seller IBMFactoryOutlet and it was advertised as it having the MultiTouch Screen.  I emailed the seller asking if it had the capacitive screen like the iPhone has and he assured me it was. However, after researching after I already bought the laptop. I noticed that there might be 2 Multi-Touch screens since release of the X200T and that the old one only recognizes 1finger/pen at a time vs. 2 Fingers for WIndows 7. Was the old multitouch resistive and the new one capacitive? I looked up the serial number and couldnt find the screen description in the table so could anyone give me a FRU number for the new Enhanced Multi-Touch? I also noticed the warranty ends on Aug 30/2010. Was this when the enhanced MT displays were out yet? The warranty is 1 year so putting 1 and 1 together must mean it was bought a year previous. I noticed alot of the reviews for the new MT screen take place in Sept which scares me. Did I just buy an old MultiTouch display? Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors