Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎12-06-2007
Location: Finland
Message 1 of 2 (1,366 Views)

Where can I get EU leads for my power brick?

Was in the colonies for a few weeks, picked up 2 ThinkPad's and love them to death, but I don't like having to lug around a USA to EU power adapter. Now the only part I need to actually change is the cable that goes from the wall to the brick, do you sell those separately? Thanks!
Retired SuperMod
Posts: 9,293
Registered: ‎11-27-2007
Location: SK
Message 2 of 2 (1,358 Views)

Re: Where can I get EU leads for my power brick?

Hi Constantine, welcome to the forum,
which power lead do you need? There are two types, 2 prong and 3 prong. See this thread from Tim_Lenovo.
Guessing, I would say you need the 2 prong, aka "Euro-Flat", you can get these in any electrical / computer shop. Usually cost about €2.



Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Top kudoed Authors