Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Y2K_MASTER
What's DOS?
Views: 379
Message 1 of 1

X200 customer care problem

Hey guys. Reason I'm posting here is because I wanted to warn you guys about lenovos customer service. It is crap. Last September of 2008, I bought an x61 tablet almost fully upgraded valued at ~$2700, and when I received it, the monitor lid was damaged. Then I booted up the system and it wouldn't run any longer than 10 minutes without crashing. I called them up so many times and got lied to time after time. I thought the problem was over when they sent me an x200 in March to replace my defective x61, but they sent me a piece of garbage compared to what was agreed upon. I've now been talking to the head of their customer complaint department for about 4 months and she told me the quickest way to fix this problem was to send me the proper parts and have an ibm technician install them. That was in June. She didn't actually send the parts until end of July after a few e-mails and few phonecalls. Then it took her some more e-mails and phonecalls to get the ibm tech to come install the parts, which happened a couple of weeks ago. And guess what? She sent the EXACT SAME parts I already have. So I blew my fuse and said I wanted a new unit with the proper parts. And I'm still waiting... Next step looks like small claims if this doesn't work. Hope none of you received a defective unit from these guys.

Moderator edit: Removed name, per community rules:

No posting of private information.

Privacy - Lenovo respects the privacy of each member - please find the privacy link in the footer on each page of the forum. As such, we request that participants respect the privacy of all community members and of Lenovo employees that they speak with on the phone, or correspond with via email. Posts revealing items such as full names, email, or direct phone numbers  of others without their express consent is prohibited.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors