Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stiers11
What's DOS?
Views: 1,773
Message 1 of 2

X201 Tablet Windows 10 Tablet buttons not working

I have upgraded my X201 Tablet to Windows 10 32bit. As far as I can tell, everything is working, including the WACOM drivers and touchscreen.  Wireless has worked perfectly so far, not sure about Bluetooth as I don't use it.

My only issue is that the buttons on the display do not work. The power button located on the display does work. I tried installing the Tablet Button Driver II and it will go through the install but the buttons do not work. 

This is the download link:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds027627

The document claims Windows 10 compatability and was Last Updated :08 Jun 2015.

On inspection, all the files extracted are dated from 2012 and when trying to manually run the software Windows throws up an error that the software is not supported on this PC.   I removed and reinstalled and noted that the driver information page when running the installer does NOT have Windows 10 listed as a supported system.

My assumption is that the driver that they have linked on the download page is NOT the most current driver and is infact the driver for Windows 7 from 2012.

Does anyone know how to contact Lenovo to get the correct driver posted to the page, or know of an alternate source to try and find it?

sunnyside01
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,555
Message 2 of 2

Re: X201 Tablet Windows 10 Tablet buttons not working

hi,

I can't help you with your question, sorry!

Gooed to hear everything else is working fine on your system. Can you tell me what to do to get the x201 tablet's touchscreen to work!? I will have a clean windows 10 install. Where do i get the (right) drivers (windows, Wacom?)

Thanx!

Carlo