cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jurajb
Fanfold Paper
Views: 11,476
Message 11 of 15

Betreff: X201 multi touch driver for windows 8 x64?

I wasted my day and evening before with Win8 upgrade,
but now it at least works and it boots ap in 10 seconds (c:\ is SSD drive OCZ Agility 3).
jurajb
Fanfold Paper
Views: 11,444
Message 12 of 15

Betreff: X201 multi touch driver for windows 8 x64?

Is Lenovo aware of all these problems?
I got a reply from Wacom support technician, he does not seem to know what a TabletPC (X201t, 220t, 230t) is or he was confused because of their support categories
jurajb
Fanfold Paper
Views: 11,427
Message 13 of 15

SOLVED

All done, works fine.
Thank you for your help.
I will post your reply to Lenovo Forum, so other users can navigate to current Wacom driver too.

Why is the driver NOT listed under WINDOWS 8 category at your web page?

PS: Someone at Lenovo should wake up and do his Job Smiley Happy

Kind regards
juro balasko

Sent from Windows Mail

Sent: ‎November‎ ‎21‎, ‎2012 ‎9‎:‎00‎ ‎PM
To: Juraj Balaško
Subject: Re: AW: Wacom With Lenovo x201

Hi, 

It is still not clear to me that you have used the WACOM driver from our web site at WACOM DRIVER
Please use this driver, NOT the driver from Lenovo web site as they are out of date. 7.1.0-8 is the correct driver. If you are, please correct me, but I do not see in your description that you have done so. 
Thanks!

-- 
Sherry
Wacom Sr SQA Test Tech

Moderator Note; full details of third party editited to protect their privacy

librow
What's DOS?
Views: 6,289
Message 14 of 15

Re: X201 multi touch driver for windows 8 x64?

I have the solution

, you have to do is settle on windows 7, and install a program called driver genius, instalatve all drivers to your computer, then open the driver genius and you have a backup of your drivers, put in the path of saved it on the desktop and have the backup, once cast save them on a memory stick then install windows 8 in and click straight to my pc and give the administrator, go there where it says device manager and the driver that this unknown update you give, and you give the second option is to look for the drivers manually and then select the path where the backup folder and voila, was installed.....

tengo la solucion,

lo que tienes que hacer es instalarte el windows 7, e instalar un programa llamado driver genius, instalale todos los drivers a tu equipo, y luego abre el driver genius y has un backup de tus drivers, ponle en la ruta de guardado que sea en el escritorio y has el backup, una vez echo guardalos en una memoria usb, instalate windows 8 y le das click derecho a mi pc y le das a administrador, alli vete donde  dice device manager y en el driver que este desconocido le das a actualizar, y le das a la segunda opcion que es buscar los drivers manualmente y luego seleccionas la ruta donde esta la carpeta del backup y listo, se instalara

librow
What's DOS?
Views: 6,289
Message 15 of 15

Re: X201 multi touch driver for windows 8 x64?

mis facebook es : https://www.facebook.com/victormartinezlibrow?ref=tn_tnmn

contactame que yo tengo la respuesta

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors