07-07-2011 01:33 PM
I upgraded to SSD HDD so did a clean install of Win 7 Pro and loaded all drivers. But pen input orientation remain in Landscape mode even after I rotate the screen to Portrait/Portrait flipped/Landscape Flipped modes.
I tried to updating the WACOM pen driver several times with no luck. What am I missing here ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-08-2011 03:09 AM - edited 07-08-2011 03:11 AM
I own the X201T, but since you have a clean install I would probably try the following:
1. Remove all Wacom/Lenovo/Windows (ISD Tablet) touch drivers from within Control Panel --> Programs & Features
2. Fire up Windows Update and see if it finds a driver for you
3. If it does, let it install it and try if that works out
If it doesn't work, remove everything again and try the same with Lenovo's update utility. Usually when either one detects that the tablet drivers are missing, they fetch the newest ones. Of course the newest ones aren't always the best, but.. I had a lot of problems with Wacom and Lenovo's drivers, so I eventually let Windows Update fetch them for me.
I did lose pressure sensitivity in Photoshop and ended up installing Fujitsu's drivers, but that's another story entirely..
07-08-2011 05:05 AM
Thanks a bunch. I did exactly as you said and it worked like a charm.
1. Uninstall wacom driver & reboot
2. Windows default driver took over and orientation was in sync but lost pressure sensitivity.
3. Now I let lenovo update utility to update drivers and this brought the correct wacom driver.
-- Now I have pen orientation in sync and pressure sensitivity works as well. Thanks again.