Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quinton77
What's DOS?
Views: 179
Message 1 of 2

X230T Driver question

Hello everyone,

I recently had to factory reset my X230t because of a driver issue (I installed a wacom driver to see if I could disable Windows ink from here but the touchscreen stopped working with fingers and the side button of my pen stopped being recognised, even after uninstalling the driver) with the touchscreen and the touch setting I didn't want to deal with.

Now everything works well, however, no gestures are working (like zooming in/out with fingers on websites) and I can't configure what keys I want to assign to the button on the side of the pen (which I regularly use to undo when drawing (Ctrl+Alt+z))

What driver should I get that won't **bleep** everything up like previously ? Or even better, if I can just find some setting to change to fix this !

Thanks

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 143
Message 2 of 2

Re: X230T Driver question

Hi Quinton77! Welcome to our forums community. May we know what OS version is installed on your computer right now? You can manually update the driver here: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/fi/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-x-series-tablet-laptops/th.... Don't forget to choose the correct OS before downloading and installing the driver.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors