Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrshelf
Paper Tape
Views: 4,677
Message 1 of 3

X61 tablet touchscreen calibration?

I have an X41, so this is not my first tablet. I was stoked about the touch screen feature on my X61, but it needs to be calibrated.Where I touch, is at least 1/2" away from where the arrow displays on the screen. I can only find calibrations for the pen input, not my finger input. I have searched high and low on the puter, and the forums, and find nothing that addresses this.
  Also, I have come to the conclusion that the finger touch doesnt work very well at the edges of the screen. Can this be helped by calibration also?
   Any help here is appreciated.

side note: after reading other threads........I had bezel seperation on X41, sent in for fixing 2 times. Fix lasted a few weeks. First thing I looked at after opening new X61, and I found the same problem with a brand new rig. Their engineers really need to fix this, although, the X41 never had problems, despite this physical bezel problem. Do they have "SUPERGLUE" in China?
curious99
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,557
Message 2 of 3

Re: X61 tablet touchscreen calibration?

Has this been solved? I had a x61 tablet for years now, I have simply given up on the touch screen.

All is half an inch off, I cannot reach any screen border with my finger on the touch screen.

The calibration program in control panel only calibrates the pen, not the finger.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 3,538
Message 3 of 3

Re: X61 tablet touchscreen calibration?

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/lenovo-ibm/23350-x61-tablet-w-multitouch-screen-please-help-when-usi...

what os?   here's a solution for xp. bottom of page. 

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors