Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Tablet and Helix Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

07-13-2016

Korea (the Republic of)

5 Signins

37 Page Views

• Views: 37
  • Message 1 of 3

helix 2, ultrabook pro keyboard not charging. help me

2016-07-13, 17:02 PM

yesterday, i had a helix 2gen + ultrabook pro keyboard.

first time, everything is ok. but when i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10, some problem came to me.

first problem is battery not charging issue.

after installed win10, ac plugged in helix, only charging helix. if plugged in pro keyboard, only charging keyboard.

be originally plugged in any where, first charging helix, twice charging keyboard.

but this logic didn't work in my helix...

problem 2 is battery drain.

if connect pro keyboard and helix in to sleep mode, pro keyboard wake alone (i think this because in sleep mode, keyboard backlight is active). this problem bring about sleep mode battery drain.

i tried re-install window 10, 8.1, format drive and clean install os, install all new drivers and utilitys, but 

anything help me...

anybody know a solution for this issue?  my head go to brust soon

please help me and sorrty to my english

Options

12 Posts

07-11-2016

United States of America

19 Signins

233 Page Views

• Views: 233
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: helix 2, ultrabook pro keyboard not charging. help me

2016-07-13, 23:57 PM

I had a similar problem when I upgraded to windows 10. I was asked to download and do the battery firmware udpate. I did that. That solved the problem. But it created other problems. for example my touchpad on the pro keyboard stopped working. Then I udated the keyboard firmware and BIOS (& embedded controller firmware) on the tablet. Then the keyboard stopped working. So I would advise caution against doing the battery firmware upgrade.

Options

11 Posts

07-12-2016

United States of America

15 Signins

207 Page Views

• Views: 207
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: helix 2, ultrabook pro keyboard not charging. help me

2016-07-14, 10:28 AM
i have no idea about the keyboard. but battery power drain might be something to do with graphic driver. i had wake up issue with my helix2 before(not waking up after sleep and running after closing lid), but i fixed the problem with old graphic driver. latest graphic driver has some issues with windows10. so if you want to use windows10, just replace it with older version(10.XXXX) other than new one(20.XXXX).
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms