Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agustaf4
Paper Tape
Views: 2,263
Message 1 of 4

need Lenovo Tablet Utility

I got the x220 that came with windows 7, but our company software runs of xp only and I went ahead and installed xp in it. I have downloaded every single drivver and utilty and have all installed with nothing showing as without drivers under device manager , but I cannot get the Lenovo Tablet Utility so I can enable the autorotate or any rotate for that matter cause the rotate button is not working either on the screen. Can somebody point me to the download location of this file. thanks

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 2,229
Message 2 of 4

Re: need Lenovo Tablet Utility

hi.

i posted in your other thread: http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/X-Series-Tablet-ThinkPad-Laptops/which-driver-is-the-one-for-the-screen-... where you're requesting the same help/solution. you didn't mention there that you installed windows xp onto your tablet.

windows xp had a version specific to tablets. did you install the tablet version or the standard version of xp?

thanks.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Guru
Views: 2,227
Message 3 of 4

Well, a "vanilla" XP install will not get you where you need to be.

You need XP Tablet Edition and I'm fairly certain that X220 was not offered with that as an option.

So, you'd need to find the set for X200 (or something along those lines) and play quite a bit with the drivers to get it to work properly on your machine.

Good luck.

Cheers,

George

In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410

Collecting dust: T60

Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p,

Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W

Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I'll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won't be able to read them. Thank you.
agustaf4
Paper Tape
Views: 2,221
Message 4 of 4

I got everything installed and all buttons are working except the rotate buttons when clicking it nothing happens. The screen does rotate when moving it to portrait. I can't find the autorotate checkbox or where to enable this button. I have the utilities installed and the thinkvantage productivity comes up when hitting the blue button with configuration options there but nothing on that autorotate

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals