Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZebraCakes
What's DOS?
Views: 4,767
Message 1 of 4

x200 Tablet buttons not working Windows 7

I recently upgraded my X200t to windows 7, and have been having trouble getting the tablet buttons to work.  I've gone to the support page at lenovo's site, and installed the drivers, but to no avail.   I'm running Home Premium.  Any help would be great.  Thanks.

jbs1313
What's DOS?
Views: 4,701
Message 2 of 4

Re: x200 Tablet buttons not working Windows 7

Hey Zebra,

I recently had an rtfm moment with this issue.  I had installed and reinstalled the Tablet Button Drivers... or so I thought.   Checkout the readme for the driver.  After you double click the .exe, it looks as if it installs, but all that does is extract the files to a folder on the HD.   Probably here C:\DRIVERS\WIN\TBBTN unless you changed it.  Go there and click setup.exe.... you'll have to reboot when it is done.  HTH

jroosth
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,653
Message 3 of 4

Just wanted to say, YES, that fixed the problem.  Now if only I could get the finger sensor to work.  I have installed the drivers and the software package and it brings up the enroll fingers application, but when you click on a finger to enroll it says it cannot "communicate with the sensor."  Any idea on this one?   But regardless, thanks for the tip on getting the tablet buttons to work.  They are very handy for rotating the screen and bringing up task manager etc.

minche
What's DOS?
Views: 4,363
Message 4 of 4

I was having problems with getting the tablet buttons on my x200 tablet to work on Windows 7 32-bit using the current drivers--I found this beta driver which fixed the problem:

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/WIN7-BETA.html#tbx200

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals