Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J1Leg
Paper Tape
Views: 997
Message 1 of 3

x200 tablet all three USB ports have stopped working

Hi,

All three of my USB ports are not recognising any items which are plugged into them.  I have tried two different phones, a mouse, an external drive and an ipad - all of which where connecting yesterday.  I've done all the normal things:  start and restart all devices/laptop to verify, check the bios, check the forums for solutions, checked for driver updates on the lenovo site, look for conflicts in device manager, run the lenovo diagnostics.  I've installed no new software, havent visited any dodgy sites (unless Dilbert is particuarly evil).

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

thcomb
Blue Screen Again
Views: 927
Message 2 of 3

Re: x200 tablet all three USB ports have stopped working

Will the ports charge the batteries of the phones or the ipad or are they completely dead?
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 913
Message 3 of 3

Re: x200 tablet all three USB ports have stopped working

are there any exclamation marks in device manager?  you might have to uninstall the usb ports and turn the laptop off.  when you turn it back on windows should reinstall them.

or before you do that you could run system update and see if there are any drivers that pertain to usb ports.

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/TVSU-UPDATE.html

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors