Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfreiermuth
What's DOS?
Views: 479
Message 1 of 1

x201 tablet vga connector to dvi-d ?

Hi,

I would like to know if the signal from the vga connector is digital or analog because since I connected the x201 tablet directly to my monitor ( vga->vga [analog] ) the screen is flickering.

So I guess that I should buy another cable to connect it to the dvi-d port of my monitor. but unfortunately there is no dvi port on this x201-tablet computer.

Is there an advantage if I buy a vga->dvi-d cable ?

Or will the screen still be flickering?

Is the signal from the vga-port on the x201tablet a digital or analog signal?

Thanks,

Michael

Bildschirm - Philips 240SW (PnP-Monitor (Standard))

Modus1920 x 1200 (32-Bit) (59 Hz)
 Vorgezogener Modus1920 x 1200 (59 Hz)
 SeriennummerFE40848004895
 HerstellungsdatumWoche 48, Jahr 2008
 SignaltypAnalog

Bildschirm - ThinkPad Display 1280x800

Modus1280 x 800 (32-Bit) (60 Hz)
 Vorgezogener Modus1280 x 800 (59 Hz)
 HerstellungsdatumWoche 17, Jahr 2010
 SignaltypDigital

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors