Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Tablet and Helix Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-28-2014

france

29 Signins

81 Page Views

• Views: 81
  • Message 1 of 1

x201t pressure sensitivity doesn't work anymore

2014-11-28, 23:00 PM

Hi,

I'm a computer artist using that x201t wich is really great to paint on photoshop.

As many here, i used the fujitsu driver to have pressure sensitivity, but i had to use also the wacom tablet driver.

It worked perfectly for months... but not anymore.

Now I feel desperate : I can't draw anymore on my tablet.

I changed nothing, installed nothing, my computer didn't fall down, but the pressure sensitivity doesn't work well anymore.

Now, when I draw a line, i have 50% chance to be great as usual and 50% chance to be full pressured and broken (even if i don't press much and draw a curve).

pression_stylet.jpg

I tried to uninstall all drivers, install them again, try other ones I found on forums like this one but the problem remains the same.

Tried also a recovery wich didn't work, tryed to find how to put back the factory settings, but I don't have partition on my hard drive.

I'm afraid it could be a hardware problem...

Anyone have an idea, I don't know what to do...

Thanks for reading and may be, I hope, for answearing.

X201t - core 7 - 4Go ram - windows pro 32 - simple pen screen without touch (or I've never been able to make it work^^)

PS sorry for my english, it's not my natural langage.

edit : this computer is great for painting, it's powerfull, have a wacom screen. That's a shame lenovo didn't manage a good stable driver for it. With a better support, this tablet could really be a challenger even versus the new cintiq companion from wacom (so much more expensive).

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms