Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wolfbyte
Paper Tape
Views: 1,667
Message 1 of 4

x60 digitizer pen is stuck in x230 tablet slot

I can't get my digitizer pen out of its slot.  I know i need to push it in to get it out.  Its done this before, but I was able to get it out using a small little precision screw driver but it cant seem to get it out.  Would i have to send this back to the factory?  I also noticed that hte screen has a dust particle in it.  Smiley Sad  i only have the factory warranty.  Also, is there any store, best buy etc. that sells x230 tablet digitizer pens besides buying it directly from lenovo?  Any help would be appreciated.

wolfbyte
Paper Tape
Views: 1,661
Message 2 of 4

Re: digitizer pen is stuck in its slot

forgot to mention that i have a x230 tablet.  i just found out that the pen that came with it is for the x60 also?  is that why it got stuck?  lenovo sent it to me.  are they giving out the wrong ones?

wolfbyte
Paper Tape
Views: 1,667
Message 3 of 4

Re: digitizer pen is stuck in its slot

i found out the problem...had to pop open the keyboard by removing two screws in the back...download the manual for the computer and youll know what i'm talking about.  very easy to do.  i even fixed the problem.  works better than i got it.  

zeett
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,627
Message 4 of 4

Re: x60 digitizer pen is stuck in x230 tablet slot

I had the same problem.... I found out if I somewhat push the pen down while pushing it in it will come one out in a few tries..

hope it helps Smiley Happy

ThinkPad T61 -- still going with that NVidia graphics..
ThinkPad X230T -- everyday note taker Smiley Happy
See my X230T boot in 6 seconds: http://youtu.be/-aTHjoTDytc

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors