Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad TabletsThinkPad Tablets
All Forum Topics
Options

135 Posts

01-19-2013

Austria

132 Signins

1387 Page Views

• Views: 1387
  • Message 1 of 1

TPT2 ideas: How to propose a hardware idea? Use the crowd intelligence of users!

2013-01-24, 8:43 AM

As in my proposition for an alternative solution for a given problem in

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/TPT2-has-USB-port-power-issue/td-p/976155/page/14 (fourth post with mockup image)

users might have some ideas that could help Lenovo out of some troubles or give them new ideas that may appeal to other users.

If Lenovo would be willing to give creative users some incentive to provide their ideas and promises not to harvest ideas without anything in return, people might be inclined to think about solutions for you and donate them to the community.

I would! And I have some ideas for a TPT2 extension on my mind.

Under following minimum provisions:

1. Lenovo builds a framework that protects ideas submitted thereon against getting harvested illicitly by others.
  2. If an idea is taken on, the "owner/first poster" of this idea is entitled to get at least one of the final product for free
  3. If the idea takes off and gets sold > 5000 pieces, Lenovo will offer negotiations for a profit share (at least 0.1% of the annual profit of that product)
  4. If an idea is considered uninteresting to Lenovo this has to declare publicly that Lenovo will NOT follow this idea in future - otherwise the "owner/first poster" will be entiteled get double the recompensation he would have got according to 1. and 2.
  5. As long the idea is not taken on by Lenovo the "owner/first poster" of this idea has full right to offer this idea to any other company that'll be willing to do it.
  6. Credit for the idea has to be given to the "owner/first poster".

If anybody likes this idea - vote for it :smileyvery-happy:

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)