Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Datacenter SystemsThinkServer
All Forum Topics
Options

6 Posts

03-10-2017

Norway

12 Signins

107 Page Views

• Views: 107
  • Message 1 of 2

MTSA service not working

2017-03-10, 19:54 PM

Im writing this to let you know your MTSA service is yet not working for me. I tried to submit a simple product complaint for weeks now, providing Lenovo with detailed info on what seems to be broken with the MTSA service. But it seems like noone cares. 

This is what I get when I log into the MTSA web solution:

Here I can amazingly choose country from a drop-down menu that says "e-mail". And thats it really. WOW.

I cannot file a service ticked. I cannot find a contact e-mail for Lenovo/thinkpad support. And this is after I:

- Created a Lenovo ID
- Installed Lenovo Service bridge
- Had to create a separate MTSA account (!)

- Provided detailed feedback via the website weeks ago about what was not working.

- Had to create a separate forum account (!!) in order to write this.

So in conclusion Lenovo. Screw you guys. If noone from your end contact me very soon I will personally mail my Thinkpad 13 laptop back to where it came from, together with a huge bill for wasted work time. 

Svein Husjord

Options

1 Posts

02-04-2019

Sweden

2 Signins

8 Page Views

• Views: 8
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: MTSA service not working

2019-02-04, 12:14 PM
Soo.. Feb 2019 and I tried the same thing, with a similar result... I had to PHONE in to register service... And this is the level of service for copanies, also. It is a "all time low" for me, and I´ve been at this for some 20 odd years. Relly, Lenovo, shame on you!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms