Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Datacenter SystemsThinkServer
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

02-11-2021

Chile

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 3

No reconoce memoria ram thinkserver rs160

2021-02-11, 17:28 PM

Buenas.

Necesito ayuda por favor, les explico: 

Tengo un thinkserver rs160, al momento de reiniciar la maquina por actualizaciones de windows (la maquina utiliza sistema operativo Windows server 2012 r2) este al momento de encender arroja el siguiente mensaje  "Memory not installed", pensando que era problema de la memoria ram, compre una nueva memoria nueva, pero sigue arrojando el mismo mensaje y no permite iniciar bien el servidor. También aprovecho de comentar que solamente sale dicho mensaje cuando reinicio la maquina por actualizaciones pendientes, pero si reinicio de forma normal esta no tiene problemas al iniciar.

Les adjunto captura de el mensaje que arroja: 

Moderator comment: Picture dimensions modified for better visibility. (NateS)

Options

603 Posts

08-14-2018

United States of America

581 Signins

10469 Page Views

• Views: 10469
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:No reconoce memoria ram thinkserver rs160

2021-02-11, 17:42 PM

Hello this is an English speaking forum only so I tried to run this through google translate for you.  Please check to see if this came out correct.

Hello.

I need help please, I explain:

I have a thinkserver rs160, at the time of restarting the machine for windows updates (the machine uses Windows server 2012 r2 operating system) this when turning on it throws the following message "Memory not installed", thinking that it was a problem with the ram memory, buy a new new memory, but it keeps throwing the same message and does not allow the server to start properly. I also take the opportunity to comment that this message only appears when I restart the machine due to pending updates, but if I restart normally, it has no problems when starting.

I attach a capture of the message it throws:
Options

2 Posts

02-11-2021

Chile

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:No reconoce memoria ram thinkserver rs160

2021-02-18, 17:16 PM

Hello, your translation is correct.

I tell him that I still have the same problem.

I have installed a new RAM and I have tried rebooting through windows updates but the message still persists.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms