cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cidgard
Fanfold Paper
Views: 61
Message 1 of 4

Thinkserver rs 160 problema de memoria y punto de red.

Saludos  Comunidad:

Tengo un servidor lenovo especificamente Thinkserver rs 160 Intel Xeon E3-1220 V5 3,0 GHz, 8gb DDR4 ECC-UDIMM, 2x1TB 2,5 SATA, 300w Power Spply. con aproximadamente 8 meses de uso donde he tenido los siguientes problemas (no ocurren siempre, pero es después de reiniciar o apagar servidor) se enciende la luz amarilla y aparece un error en pantalla que dice "Memory not installed" y otro que no me reconoce la tarjeta red, el problema de la tarjeta de red me basta con desconectar el cable y conectarlo nuevamente para que tome el internet. Mientras que el error de la memoria debo reiniciar el equipo.

Busque en el manual y en distintos lados pero no he encontrado la solución a este problema. Estare a tento a sus comentarios. 

Lenovo Employee Dannyhsueh
Lenovo Employee
Views: 43
Message 2 of 4

Re: Thinkserver rs 160 problema de memoria y punto de red.

Hi Sir,

Sorry, I reply your question in English.

According to your description, the yellow light comes on and an error appears on the screen that says "Memory not installed" and another one that does not recognize me the network card. Both seems HW issue.

For the network card problem, what cable did you re-connect to take internet? Could you please install another network card to see if the problem is still occurring or not.

For the memory error, could you please refer the link to replace memory for test.

Cidgard
Fanfold Paper
Views: 35
Message 3 of 4

Hello Dannyhsueh,

Thanks for the answer. Effectively, sometimes when the server is restarted the message of no memory installed appear, and the yellow light turns on. When this happen we restart the server again and it goes back to work with normality. ¿Should we update some firmware? If this is the problem, ¿can you tell me where I can download the drivers to windows server 2012 R2?.

In relation to the issue with the network card, the cable that I disconnect and connect again so the internet can work is the RJ45 cable, the Ethernet cable.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Highlighted
Lenovo Employee Dannyhsueh
Lenovo Employee
Views: 23
Message 4 of 4

Hi Sir,

You can access the link to find the latest firmware or driver for rs160. I suggest to update BIOS firmware first.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale